Preventative RV Maintenance
It’s a lesson most RV owners have learned the hard way: Few things can derail a camping excursion as quickly as a leaky pipe, inoperable roof vent, or broken waste valve. And although such problems may not be predictable, they are preventable.
The master technicians at S&H Campground want to keep your camper rolling by providing preventative RV maintenance in addition to scheduled service and emergency repairs. Contact us at (317) 326-3208 today to request an appointment.
- Roof Treatment — Intended to prevent one of the most expensive RV repairs, this includes roof cleaning and inspection of all lap joints, plus application of a UV treatment and conditioner on the rubber roof. Lap sealant also is applied as needed.
- Winterization — When camping season ends, our technicians will prepare your RV for storage by completely draining the plumbing system, checking for leaks, and refilling with antifreeze. They also will disconnect the battery and check everything from tire pressure to window seals.
- De-Winterization — When you’re ready to hit the road again, our team will empty the antifreeze, sanitize the water system, reconnect the battery, and inspect the hitch along with everything else.
- Furnace – Tune up, Cleaning, Preventative Maintenance, Inspection includes but not limited to: checking wiring, loose connections, electronics, corrosion and debris, obstructions, signs of overheating.
- Insurance Claims – roof repair and replacement, storm damage, furnace/ac repair & replacement.
- View additional services and pricing here.
Stop Breakdowns Before They Happen
Contact Us Today!
Expect the Unexpected
When was the last time you inspected the roof or awnings of your motorhome? Odds are you follow the manufacturer’s guidelines when it comes to changing the engine oil in your motorhome or tow vehicle but don’t neglect the other areas. By regularly reviewing the systems most likely to fail, our experienced team can catch little problems before they blow up into big ones — saving you time and money in the long run.
At S&H, our RV maintenance runs the gamut from a wash and wax that protects your motorhome’s paint job to a top-to-bottom inspection that identifies any issues that need to be addressed. Our certified NRVIA inspector also can provide an on-the-spot estimate for any necessary repairs.
And if you dread the end of camping season, take heart: Our campground just outside Greenfield is open year-round, so there’s no need to park your RV anywhere but S&H when winter descends on Indiana. We even offer RV rentals and camping specials! Call our team at (317) 326-3208 to schedule your service today.