The fall months in Indiana provide the perfect setting for a weekend away in a cozy cabin. Just picture yourself sitting outside the cabin around a campfire, sipping on hot apple cider. All you need is a sweatshirt to keep yourself warm. You and your friends sit outside enjoying the fire until the last ember dies away.
Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy cabin life this fall. Instead, call S&H Campground—located just outside Indianapolis—to book your cute cabin in the woods. Here’s what our cabin rentals have to offer:
- Bedroom, living room, and dining room furniture
- Sleeps 6 to 8 people
- Refrigerator, microwave, and flat-screen TV
- On-site bathroom facilities within walking distance (cabins do not have running water)
- A/C and heat available (upon request, for a fee)
- Porch for lounging
- Outdoor fire pit and picnic table
- Parking for one vehicle at the cabin
These cabins aren’t meant to be a five-star hotel, but they’re everything you need for an escape from everyday life. You can enjoy the comforts of indoor living while also feel like you’re getting a camping experience.
Plus, at S&H Campground, you can take advantage of our other on-site amenities, which include:
- Free WiFi
- Camp store
- Pet park
- Drive-in theater
- Twelve-acre Family Fun Park (including mini golf, shows, hayrides, and more)
- Three-acre fishing pond
- And more
In addition to our cabin rentals, we also have over 300 campsites for both tent and RV camping. We also offer on-site RV rentals (motorhomes, travel trailers, and pop-up campers) for your convenience. So even if our cabins are booked or you need more space, check out all our options.
Located just outside Indianapolis in Greenfield, IN, you don’t have to go far to get away to S&H Campground and enjoy fall in Indiana. To find out more or to make a reservation, contact us at (317) 326-3208, or book online.