Spring and summer are some of our favorite seasons here at S&H Campground. We love to see families return to our campground after a long, cold winter and we celebrate with themed weekends all season. Located just outside of Indianapolis, our private campground is open year-round and has accommodations for campers of all types including RV, tent, or cabin campers. We also pride ourselves in providing exciting activities and amenities to keep campers of all ages engaged and in love with nature. Read on to learn about our upcoming campground events or visit our events page to start planning your trip!
April 2nd-4th: Easter Weekend
We’re celebrating Easter weekend with all kinds of egg-themed activities, such as:
- Easter Egg hunt with the Easter Bunny
- Coloring Easter eggs in the Activity Center
- Dance at “The Hop” with live music
May 7th-9th: Mother’s Day Weekend
Celebrate Mother’s Day with activities that will be fun for mom as well as the kids!
- Crafts with mom in the Activity Center
- Take pictures with mom in the Selfie Booth in the Activity Center
- Mini-golf challenge with mom
June 11th-13th: Survivor Weekend
This June weekend is the perfect opportunity to test your survival skills with these three survivor-themed activities:
- Survivor-themed games on The Hill
- Survivor Immunity Idol Scavenger Hunt – winners gets a safety kit price basket!
- Craft your own Immunity Idol to take home – located in the Activity Center
July 2nd-4th: Happy 4th of July!
Finally, we love celebrating the 4th of July at the campground with patriotic activities like:
- A fireworks show at dusk on The Hill
- Craft the American Flag in the Activity Center
- Patriotic Scavenger Hunt on The Hill
These events are just a snapshot of the fun we have all year long. Start planning your trip today by contacting S&H Campground at (317) 326-3208. Not only do we offer family-focused fun for all ages, we also have RV rentals including travel trailers, pop-up campers, and motorhomes. We have everything your family needs for an amazing weekend.