Owning your very own RV definitely has its perks. You can pack up your crew and head off to exciting destinations whenever you wish. It’s a great way to camp and to enjoy years of memorable family vacations.
RV ownership also comes with a price tag. Keeping it in top shape year-round and storing it during your off season can definitely add up. However, you can offset some of those costs through the RV rental consignment program at S&H Campground.
Here’s how it works:
- Get your RV approved to be part of our consignment program. Our team will take a look at your motorhome and make sure it’s in rentable condition (free from defects or damages that impact its safety or reliability).
- Earn 50-50 split income whenever your RV is rented. We’ll do the hard work of approving rental customers and advertising our rentals. You just get to make your motorhome available and enjoy the earnings when your unit is used.
- Use your RV whenever you want, as long as it hasn’t already been rented. You also have access to our other rental units.
- When your motorhome isn’t being rented, our team takes responsibility for storing and keeping it well-maintained. If any maintenance issues pop up, you also get access to discounted repairs and upgrades through our service department.
- The more you rent your RV, the more income you can make from it.
Sound too good to be true? It just might be. A few additional perks of our rental consignment program include free vehicle storage, concierge services, possible tax breaks, and more.
Make your RV start working for you when it’s not in use. To find out more about our consignment program or to get started, contact us anytime at (317) 326-3208. S&H Campground has been in business since 1968, and we have a reputation for great service and reliability. Let us partner with you today.